Wednesday 3 December 2014

Hey Girl Please Think Twice More

Posted by Unknown at 17:59
It wouldn't be the same me
If I am with you
I can't stop think about you
When you are still in my life
You are real
But this feeling isn't
I knew that, but then I forgot
I saw that, but I closed my eyes
I kept this feeling for a long month
Without any good for me
Is there any good?
Which could change the whole me?
I don't think so
I fell then realized
Made mistakes
Wrong way
Is it?
I think, we are from different world
Which can't be together no matter what
You saw me
I saw you
I knew your story
Your past
You knew mine too
I realized my mistakes
Then I don't want to do it anymore
But how about you?
I'm not sure you won't do the same things
I'm scared? No!
Since I realized I'm not for you
Girl, please think twice more
May be you deserve better than him

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE UR COMMENTS :)

 

b u b b l e g u m - Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea